Thursday, May 21, 2009

rilly rilly rilly

The May Queen's last day of first grade is tomorrow (!!!!!!) and she brought home her journal. Inside are lots of gems, including her description of our May Day celebration.

This is what I did this wheeckand on sunday I whent to cherch afder cherch I invitede a friend oere for a Mayday partey it was rilly rilly rilly fun and it was rilly rilly fun and beacaes it halled it was rilly rilly rilly rilly cool! and if it din't stop raning she cood sleep ofere but it stoped raning so she went home she said it was rilly rilly rilly rilly fun.

Good thing I planned all those crafts and activities. Apparently all it takes for a really, really, really fun party is some hail.

9 comments:

Woman in a Window said...

Love that there's no ambiguity here at all, rilly!

Magpie said...

Rilly awesome. Rilly.

kayerj said...

that is rilly special :) I saved all my kids little school journals. They are so much fun to go back and read. It's a great chuckle factory!

Kyla said...

Ha! I rilly love little kids and their writings.

Chantal said...

she is rilly, rilly, rilly cute!

flutter said...

your daughter rilly rocks

Creative-Type Dad said...

I rilly like her note. Rilly I do!

Amy Y said...

That was rilly rilly adorable :)

Jen said...

That was rilly, rilly, rilly funny.

Love her enthusiasm!