Monday, March 2, 2009

Postcards From Disney


Dear Friends,
I'm at Disney World and you're not.
Bwa ha ha ha ha
Love,
The May Queen


Dear Beast,

I thought you had let me out of captivity?
Signing autographs and taking pictures all day is worse than the dungeon.
Love,
Belle


Dear Minnie,

You really ought to lock up your house while you're gone.
Good luck fixing this quilt.
Love,
The May Queen

Dear Shakespeare,

We've been cheating on you with another kitty.
This one takes up too much room in the bed, though.
We'll be home soon!
Love,
your humans

Dear Prince Charming,
I've cloned myself.
How will you ever tell which one is your true love?
Love,
Cinderella

Dear Big Guy,

Better watch out, this dude is moving in on your turf.

Love, Painted MaypoleDear Mom and Dad,

Send bail. Quick.

Love,

The May Queen

Dear Daddy,

That spell you cast has worn off.

Could you get rid of the fin again?

Thanks!

Love,

Ariel

Dear Internets,

I missed you.

Hogs and Kisses,

Painted Maypole

18 comments:

Louise said...

Cute and clever! I love ALL the pictures!

Anonymous said...

looks like so much fun, I wish I could go back now.

and that has nothing to do with the 24 hour snowstorm we're having. really. Nothing.

Chantal said...

That looks like fun. We are going in April, I can't wait!

kayerj said...

lovely fun

Kyla said...

KayTar would flip her lid over all of that!

MARY G said...

You look as if you are having a wonderful time. So glad!

Melissa said...

Lucky you! But when did Tigger get out of the clink? (Makes more sense when you see my post today)

flutter said...

aw, no snow white?

Beck said...

FUN. LUCKY!
And Minnie Mouse's house is the thing I think I'd most like - we share decorating styles.

Sarcasta-Mom said...

We missed you too! Looks like May Queen had the time of her life :)

Wayfarer Scientista said...

awww....

E said...

Fantastic. My daughter still keeps her old disney autograph book. These are such wonderful days

Mad said...

i saw these pix the other day and have since started entering contests just so I might get to take my M to Disney some day. See what you do to me?

In other news, a certain package has arrived. I'll have to post early next week with news of just how well it was received.

Tina said...

Looks like you are having a great time! Glad that it has warmed up here for you, last week we were freezing!

Anonymous said...

Those were *awesome* captions. I may have to steal this idea of yours in a future post. Btw, my kids loved this post too -- pointing and shouting "Belle! Zurg! Cinderella! Ariel!" I guess another trip is due. I'm so glad Disney is doing free entry on birthdays this year...

Woman in a Window said...

She looks thrilled, and so BIG! When did that child grow so big?

Magpie said...

That looks like fun - and I love your "postcards".

Chaotic Joy said...

I LOVE THESE! Looks like a little girl's dream come true.