Sunday, November 22, 2009

Daily Gratitude 22

I'm grateful for delicious homecooked meals that I didn't have to make.  I'm grateful for family, and especially for The May Queen and her cousin who are now old enough to play well together with little direction or refereeing. I'm grateful to be sleeping in my childhood bed. I'm wishing that my husband had been able to come, too, but am grateful that he encouraged the May Queen and I to come without him. I'm grateful that friends are including him in their Thanksgiving plans.  

I'm also grateful for my iPhone, which is making this post possible. However, that may make my posts this week extra short. This keypad is pretty small!

1 comment:

Magpie said...

Glad that you are "home" - though I can't decide if the "ungrateful" is a typo or an indication that your childhood bed is a terrible bed!