Monday, August 3, 2009

White Smoke... at long last

Finally, FINALLY, I have figured out what I am giving as a 2nd blogiversary prize (since my previous plan was ruined) and so finally, FINALLY I can announce the winner.

Two winners, actually (it seems appropriate to give out 2 prizes 2 months after celebrating 2 years of blogging. I love nothing if not a theme!)

Mad and Alejna will be the proud owners of Cootie Shots: Theatrical Inoculations Against Bigotry.

Yes, I'm giving away a book with ME on the cover of it. Who ever said I was humble?

Send me your addresses to pntdmaypole AT yahoo DOT com and I'll send you the books. I MAY even sign them for you. Unless that's going a bit too far.

(unfortunately it's the unpublished show that has a really funny piece about PANTS in it... maybe I'll find it and send you a copy, Alejna)

5 comments:

S said...

won by some of my very favorite people! i like it!

kayerj said...

I see a future post explaining how you got on the cover of a book . . .

alejna said...

I am terribly excited about this! It sounds like a great book. And so very, very cool that you grace its cover.

Can I have your autograph? (Humility is overrated, by the way.)

(And I'd love to see the pants piece, if you can find it! PANTS!)

flutter said...

that is SO COOL!

Louise said...

This is great! Makes me laugh. I love your humility! =)