Saturday, June 6, 2009

Smoke screen

Well, crap.

I had ordered these fun personalized pencils with different Shakespeare quotes, and I was going to use some of them as my little bloggy birthday gifts, but it turns out that I had to order 80 million of them, which I didn't do, and so they canceled my order without telling me, and now I don't know what to give out as a little surprise. I was going to announce MANY winners, but now that I'm not sure what I'm giving away anymore I will have to not only think of a new prize, but think of a new top secret method of choosing someone to win.

So.... no white smoke from the chimney yet.

The best laid plans, and all that jazz...

Crap.

(This also ruined a little something I was trying to do for my cast and crew of my latest show, so it's a double crap)

7 comments:

Chrissy said...

Boooo, hisss for poor customer service. That drives me nuts. I'm sure you'll think of something else.

Woman in a Window said...

Are you sure you don't need 80 million of them?

Aunt Becky said...

I'll punch those people for you.

Jen said...

What a bummer. I wonder if you could convince a local store to order them for you and stock them, with the promise that you'd buy a bunch of them off the bat?

ewe are here said...

Too bad... they sound really cool!

but 80 mil? You'd have to donate them to every school in your state!

Kat said...

Double crap. hehehe
That made me laugh. ;)

Mad said...

Speaking of gifts, I finally got my hands on some bubble paper and can send a little Canadian giftie to you. Can you email me your address (again)? madhattermommyAThotmailDOTcom