Thursday, August 6, 2009

Beach Bum: Theatre Thursday

Hey. I'm lying on the beach in Cabo. I didn't manage to write an actual Theatre Thursday post before I left and schedule it to post (which I did for the TWO Thursdays I was gone in June/July. Was I crazy? Maybe just sleep deprived...)

But rest assured that even on the beach I have theatre on the brain. Because one week from today? I have an opening night. I return and go right into tech week. Insane. So you better believe I'm going over my script every day.

I'm just doing it with a margarita in my hand.

10 comments:

MARY G said...

Sigh. Turning green with a combination of envy and mold.
I do hope you find a few minutes just to relax.

kayerj said...

yes, enjoy your vacation

Kat said...

In Cabo???? I'm so jealous.

Rima said...

Sounds like a good way to prepare for tech week!

Anonymous said...

if you need to come back early to rehearse, i'm happy to hold that for you

Jen said...

The BEST way to do it! Enjoy!

Kyla said...

Enjoy that beach!

Chrissy said...

Have a great trip!

Louise said...

A perfect way to go over a script!

NotSoSage said...

If I remember my Psych 101 correctly, to remember the script best, you'll just have to down a margarita before going on stage.

Doesn't sound like too bad a prospect.