Saturday, December 6, 2008

Santa's been a bad boy

The show I'm in - you know, the one about the amazing occurrence on a specific street in NYC - opened this weekend. Very, very briefly I appear in the scene before the Macy's parade as a Rockette, and my costume is causing quite the stir backstage. I decided, along with the gentleman playing the drunk Santa who gets fired in the same scene, to take some fun pictures backstage before the show. He claims he's going to use this one for his Christmas card. And yes, I'm holding a whip.

****
Monday's Mission, should you choose to accept it, is to write a post in the style of a poem - a favorite of Mary G from back when I was just reading the Missions and not hosting them!

17 comments:

Melissa said...

Niiiice. I think you may be living proof that you have to watch for the quiet ones. :)

flutter said...

rroowwrr!!

Kyla said...

Awesome. (and hilarious!)

the dragonfly said...

You made me laugh out loud. A lot.

And then some more.

Hee hee!

Girlplustwo said...

don't mess w/ mrs claus, woman...this is awesome.

Aunt Becky said...

High-flipping-larious!

Rima said...

Ooooooooo! Maypole's been a little naughty, too ;)

Jen said...

Way too funny... and this seems like a real contrast to Strindberg. ;-)

ewe are here said...

You naughty Ms Santa, you!

hahahahahaha

Amy Y said...

Oh, I love it!

Woman in a Window said...

I think Santa is enjoying that just a little too much!

Mad said...

I thought I commented last night but I guess all I did was call my husband to tell him that THIS was the actor blogger-friend I keep telling him about. Clearly, you would have no issues whatsoever being in an Irish play. Hawt!

Furrow said...

[insert wolf whistle here]

Anonymous said...

How did the elves fare?

E said...

We are headed to the city next week. What is your show????

Magpie said...

you look just like the real rockettes!

(actually, in the playbill, there's an ad for a costume just like that.)

Tania said...

Niiiiice.