Wednesday, February 24, 2010

More Postcards from Disney


Dear Teacher,

This ride went upside down THREE TIMES! And I rode it twice.

2x3=6

I'm learning to multiply!

Love,
The May Queen


Dear Minnie,

Don't you know to turn the light off when you're not home? I just saved you lots on your electricity bill. But we should talk about that spectro magic parade...

Love,
The May Queen

Dear Mary Poppins,

Carousels are for sissies.

Wheee......
The May Queen

Dear Doctor,

Those drugs you gave me for my back are really helping with the pain, even if they do make me a bit loopy.

By the way, could you please call in a refill?

Thanks,
The Big Guy


Dear Mary Poppins,

OK, I take it back. Carousels are pretty cool, too.

And my mom says I have to apologize for using the word "sissies." Sorry.

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious,
The May Queen

Dear Prince John,

Enclosed please find a letter from my divorce attorney. It's over. I'm moving on.

Love,
Snow White

Dear Marriage Counselor,

All our problems with competition started on this seemingly harmless ride at Disney.

Please help.
Painted Maypole

p.s. Did I mention that I kicked his @ss?

Dear Rod Serling,

Scary, schmary. The May Queen LOVED the Tower of Terror.

(but HATED the Haunted Mansion. Twilight Zone THAT)

Dear Ariel and Cinderella,

Princesses may come and go, but cousins are forever.

Love,
MQ and K


Dear Mom and Dad,

Thanks for a great vacation
(too bad you're not in this picture, too!)

Love,
your family

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

(I'm not jealous. I'm not jealous. I'm not jealous.)

Looks like you had another fabulous vacation (even if the weather wasn't the best). Wonderful to see all those smiles!

Kyla said...

ADORABLE! Looks like a great time!

Chantal said...

oh a family vacation at Disney! Sounds wonderful. Glad you guys enjoyed yourselves!

Amy Y said...

Disney is the best vacation spot! I'm so glad you had a great time! :)

imbeingheldhostage said...

This just may be my favourite post PM. I love, love, love your postcards. Brilliant idea of the group shot with Donald-- we didn't do any of those (but you can bet we will now!).
I am grinning from ear to ear looking at your fun vacay :-)

ewe are here said...

I AM jealous. I am jealous. I am jealous.

;-)

alejna said...

Oh, it does look and sound like you had fun. I'm so glad! And thanks for sharing the postcards. I love getting a mailbox full of them, and these were much more fun that your standard fare.

Kat said...

Oh how FUN!!! I am only a wee bit jealous. ;)

Magpie said...

I'm happy for your good time.

kayerj said...

I remember when you sent us postcards the last time you went--thanks for thinking of us :)

oh and have fun :)

Anonymous said...

DIsneyland is one of the few things I miss in SoCal