Thursday, February 4, 2010

Notches?

My first was an older man. He was patient. He taught me the basics and then showed me how to have fun. Then we did it again.

The second was a little different. He insisted that I should close my eyes, and that our center of gravity needed to be the same.

The next was exuberant. He threw me around a little, but in a good way. He later came back for more.

Then there was the engineer. Sort of nerdy, but in a cool way. Fast. Sweet.

A shorter man, with a warm smile. He introduced me to his friend...

A firefighter. Friendly. Flattering. Strong.






I went Zydeco dancing for the first time tonight. And my cheeks hurt from all the smiling. Oh, how I love New Orleans.


5 comments:

Chrissy said...

Oh, that was a good one. Very cute, and it sounds like tons of fun. Hope you are well. Geaux Saints!

Kat said...

Hehehe. You are so sassy. I was hoping you were talking about dancing. ;)

That sounds like so much fun! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm smiling, too. I guess that makes it a threesome.

Rima said...

OK, you totally had me there (at least for a few seconds!)

imbeingheldhostage said...

I want a first, second third and fourth! And where's the video? (of course I'm talking dancing!).

Yay for you! You are living the life I want...