Sunday, February 10, 2008

Today's Monday Mission was to write a letter recommending yourself for promotion. I'm currently in Michigan for a memorial service in a house full of people who don't know that I write a blog. I'm sorry, but I won't be doing this mission this week. But I think it's a great mission, so I may tackle it another time. If you've done the mission, please put your link in the widget below.

And thank you to all of you who have expressed your love and care. I'll be back online more regularly when we return home later this week.

13 comments:

thailandchani said...

Oh, definitely can't do this one! LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh, PM - you certainly cannot be "outed" as a blogger while at this memorial service. That would be pretty awkward!

Have a safe trip.

Girlplustwo said...

babe, i'm thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you... by the way, it's cold up here isn't it? This is where our lake house is. Stay warm...

Kyla said...

I've been thinking of you all, too. Thinking and praying.

Rima said...

Hi PM. My sincerest sympathy on the passing of your brother-in-law. I'll keep your family in my prayers.

Beck said...

I'm keeping your family in my prayers. xo

Mary Beth said...

I hope your trip goes smoothly (you can't really say well, can you?) Come home safe!

Amy Y said...

Thinking of you too...

Luisa Perkins said...

SO sorry for your loss, PM. You have my sympathies.

girlymom said...

I'll be thinking about ya and hope that you return home safely~ the weather isn't pretty in Michigan right now, brrr!

Keeping It Real said...

My condolences on your loss. I'll come back once you return. Take care.

Emily said...

MP,

I am so sorry for your family's loss. You are all in my thoughts and prayers, this week.

Safe traveling.

Emily.