Saturday, April 25, 2009

Red Socks

For Alejna

and her Red Socks

(a page from Olivia Forms a Band by Ian Falconer, a recent favorite of MQ's. As we were reading it at bedtime tonight I thought "I have to post this for Alejna!!")

And throw me a little love this Monday, when your Mission (should you choose to accept it. please, please accept it) is to write a post in the style of a May Day song or poem. I'm totally being greedy here. Help me celebrate the impending May Day. We are dancing around the Maypole, you know. (To see the festivities from last year's May Day click here. To see the May Day crown I made with my own little hands and gave away last year and to read a May Day poem by Tennyson click here. To learn why I celebrate May Day and to get a plan for a May Day party, including links to crafts, songs and more click here.)

1 comment:

alejna said...

Sweet! That is so funny.

I wish I had a whole drawer full of red socks. (And I really must read some Olivia.)