Sunday, November 2, 2008

... we can believe in


This post has been a Monday Mission. Today's Mission, should you choose to accept it, is to write a post in the style of an ad posted in the grocery store. (You know the type... someone is selling something or looking for something and there's a bunch of little slips to tear off at the bottom with a phone number) When you get your post up leave a link in the widget below




Join us next Monday when your mission is to write a post in the style of a "congratulations! you just won!" letter/e-mail.

Also, I am declaring December a nostalgic month. Let me know what your favorite past mission was (one you want to try again, or one you missed and wish you had done) and I'll resurrect a month's worth of past missions. (I think that I've gone back and labeled all my Monday Missions if you want to go back and browse through them)

12 comments:

JCK said...

I'm hoping next Monday's Mission will be... Congratulations, President Obama!

alejna said...

I want me some of that change!

And I was just thinking something along the same lines as JCK for next week! Though I was thinking along the lines of "Congratulations, US!"

We'll see if I get a MM post up today. I have something else I've been wanting to post before the election, so we'll see if we can tie it in...Unfortunately, I also have a work deadline.

Rima said...

Very clever! I love it!

Kyla said...

Love it!!

thailandchani said...

That is clever! :) I would pull one of the tabs off, just because it's clever and unusual.



~*

ewe are here said...

I have voted Obama. :-)

Mary Beth said...

I couldn't get the ad to transfer over to blogger - much frustration! So I just typed it out in a sign form instead. I'm all set to go vote tomorrow:)

carrie said...

I get goosebumps just thinking about tomorrow! :)

MARY G said...

Yes, indeed. Virtually ripping off one of your tags. In fact, I really wish I could vote. Someone did a poll in which Canadians supported Obama at something like 82%.
Thanks for linking me. You're a sweetie.

Anonymous said...

This made my day!

Mad said...

Looks as if one or two people took you up on that ad. The customer always knows quality.

Woman in a Window said...

Hey, simple and effective. I'm buying. Or atleast I would, if I had any American currency.