Sunday, November 2, 2008

... we can believe in


This post has been a Monday Mission. Today's Mission, should you choose to accept it, is to write a post in the style of an ad posted in the grocery store. (You know the type... someone is selling something or looking for something and there's a bunch of little slips to tear off at the bottom with a phone number) When you get your post up leave a link in the widget below




Join us next Monday when your mission is to write a post in the style of a "congratulations! you just won!" letter/e-mail.

Also, I am declaring December a nostalgic month. Let me know what your favorite past mission was (one you want to try again, or one you missed and wish you had done) and I'll resurrect a month's worth of past missions. (I think that I've gone back and labeled all my Monday Missions if you want to go back and browse through them)

12 comments:

JCK said...

I'm hoping next Monday's Mission will be... Congratulations, President Obama!

alejna said...

I want me some of that change!

And I was just thinking something along the same lines as JCK for next week! Though I was thinking along the lines of "Congratulations, US!"

We'll see if I get a MM post up today. I have something else I've been wanting to post before the election, so we'll see if we can tie it in...Unfortunately, I also have a work deadline.

Rima said...

Very clever! I love it!

Kyla said...

Love it!!

thailandchani said...

That is clever! :) I would pull one of the tabs off, just because it's clever and unusual.



~*

ewe are here said...

I have voted Obama. :-)

Mary Beth said...

I couldn't get the ad to transfer over to blogger - much frustration! So I just typed it out in a sign form instead. I'm all set to go vote tomorrow:)

carrie said...

I get goosebumps just thinking about tomorrow! :)

Mary G said...

Yes, indeed. Virtually ripping off one of your tags. In fact, I really wish I could vote. Someone did a poll in which Canadians supported Obama at something like 82%.
Thanks for linking me. You're a sweetie.

marymurtz said...

This made my day!

Mad said...

Looks as if one or two people took you up on that ad. The customer always knows quality.

womaninawindow said...

Hey, simple and effective. I'm buying. Or atleast I would, if I had any American currency.